Monday, March 24, 2014

Home


I know, I know, I've been a rubbish blogger this past week. The thing is, I've been home in California - and I've been loving every second of it. Some things I've been particularly enjoying:

Sheer space. Being able to roam around multiple rooms sans bra is something that I didn't truly appreciate until I moved into university halls of residence.My bed.My pool house turned art studio. I claimed and transformed this space when I was in high school. It houses my large art desk, this cosy sitting area, and a bathroom. During times of teenage angst, there were days that I almost lived here: blasting music, furiously collaging or revising, padding barefoot into the house just for tea and snacks.Cooking with a kitchen and a larder full of food at my disposal. Even if it's only as elaborate as grilled cheese and a cool flute of Moët.My hanging terrarium.Reading by the pool.Enjoying ocean breezes that waft through the courtyard.My sisters who make me laugh and then take pictures of me. 
Expect a whopping bunch of posts coming up soon, once I'm back at university and have to hide away from the snow.In the mean time, if you want to see a bit of what I got up to at home (and a lovely blog in its own right) go check out my friend Ashley's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment