Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hi


Like every other first-world 20 year old girl (woman?), I’ve decided to start a blog. This is something I’ve been thinking about doing for years, but I’ve always been deterred by a massive case of perfectionism that is only aggravated by my attention deficit disorder. Alas, with a push from some blogger friends, my ego desire to share my life with the interweb has finally won out. So here goes, welcome to my slice of the internet.

"Le seul véritable voyage, le seul bain de Jouvence, ce ne serait pas d'aller vers de nouveaux paysages, mais d'avoir d'autres yeux, de voir l'univers avec les yeux d'un autre, de cent autres, de voir les cent univers que chacun d'eux voit, que chacun d'eux est.
The only true voyage of discovery, the only fountain of Eternal Youth, would be not to visit strange lands but to possess other eyes, to behold the universe through the eyes of another, of a hundred others, to behold the hundred universes that each of them beholds, that each of them is."

- Marcel Proust


No comments:

Post a Comment